Thursday, February 24, 2011

Valentines and Snow Dragons!

I just wanted to share a few images from the past couple of weeks. :-D



Valentines from my students:




 Then later in the week, two of my girls brought me a flower.



.
It snowed a lot last night. Sadly it all melted by the end of the school day. Also all the other school districts but ours were closed. I guess I can't say that we close with a sneeze of snow anymore. I found some local snowmen artists.



I call this next one (from a different house) "Death of a Snowman". Yes, those silhouettes are there all year round. I've got no idea why they have them up, but ... blech.







This final one is very cool. When I saw it from a distance, I thought it was a snow unicorn (which also would have been spiffy). Snow dragon!! Snow dragon says "Rawr!".






Until next time: Take care and have fun!
LadyGrace

No comments:

Post a Comment