Friday, January 20, 2012

The rain it keeps on falling ...

The weather in my area has been rather wonky and a bit on the scary side these past few days. We even got what my husband and I called "the lake" in our apartment complex parking lot.


The "lake" eventually went away, but flooding in the area has been slow to disappear. Not to far from my home tragedy split a small family of four up. Their car was sucked into the water and the mother and baby died. The father and young child survived. I feel so bad for the family. I cannot imagine how awful that daddy must feel right now, let alone his young son. To be honest, I don't want to imagine it.

I hope that there are no more horrific things that happen because of the nasty winter weather that is yet to come. If it is scary in your area... please try to be safe.

LadyGrace

No comments:

Post a Comment