Friday, January 26, 2018

"How can I improve my grade?" AKA End of the Semester FAQ

Each time the end of a semester comes around I get a bunch of the same questions from my students, that I have attempted to answer in advance...

Fortunately to make me smile the internet has provided MEMES to make me laugh about these questions, and show me that I am not alone. While I would never respond with a MEME to a student, I have been sorely tempted. So I am pretending that this is a FAQ page for my students and have created responses below that I wish I could use and not hurt anyone's tender feelings:


End of the Semester FAQ 

1: How do I improve my grade?


Image result for how can i improve my grade meme


2: Can you give me extra credit to do?


Image result for how can i improve my grade meme


3: Can I finish this after the semester ends?

Related image


4:  How do I do that assignment again? (I make recordings that walk students through how to do the assignment with examples in the recordings. Also my instructions include step by step directions how to do the assignment. For differentiation and to help struggling students.)

Image result for where do I find the directions for this assignment meme


Related image



**These memes are meant to be taken in a light hearted way. I love teaching and my students. Just sometimes....

No comments:

Post a Comment